* Nomination deadline is July 31, 2020
Click to View Awards Criteria
- Creative leadership.
- Compassionate ministry.
- Visionary faithfulness to Faith Health Movement.
- Serves in HMA governing roles both regionally and nationally.
- Recognized as an advisor and leader within HMA and other professional and ministerial organizations.
- Contributes in diverse ways to the growth and transformation of the Faith Health Movement.
- If a Faith Community Nurse, recognized as a contributor to multiple aspects of advanced specialty practice.
- If a Faith Health Leader, recognized for significant leadership regionally and nationally.
Click to View Award Recipient Package
- Recognition at the Annual Conference in the year of selection
- One Year HMA Membership (reimbursed or waived at next renewal)
- Announcement recognition in HMA Today following award presentation
- Recognition on HMA Website for one year following award presentation
- Media release for the recipient to use in their media markets