* 2021 Nomination deadline is ongoing
Click to View Awards Criteria
- Demonstrates outstanding evidence-based practice in Faith Community Nursing.
- Implements change and achieves significant improvement using creative approaches to advance the professional practice of Faith Community Nursing.
- Advocates for the development and effective use of the nursing process of faith community nursing as delineated within ANA/HMA approved Scope and Standards.
- Demonstrates professional competency and compassion when advocating for whole-person health care for individual and congregate members of a faith community.
- Demonstrates leadership as an HMA Member in good standing.
- Membership in the American Nurses Association, preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrates outstanding professional standards through participative on-going education.
Click to View Award Recipient Package
- Recognition at the Annual Conference in the year of selection
- One Year HMA Membership (reimbursed or waived at next renewal)
- Announcement recognition in HMA Today following award presentation
- Recognition on HMA Website for one year following award presentation
- Media release for the recipient to use in their media markets