HMA Distinguished Faith Community Health Leader Award
Honoring an exemplary Lay Health Ministry Leader, HMA membership preferred, (but not required), who demonstrates effective leadership and collaboration by leading an effective congregation-based whole-person health program. (Consider clergy, denominational leader, congregation health minister). This award was established in 2018.
*2020 Nomination deadline is July 31, 2020
- Demonstrates positive image of integration of faith values and health ministry.
- Encourages development and effective use of HMA Health Ministry Guidelines.
- Demonstrates compassionate ministry when caring and advocating for appropriate and safe health and wellness care of individuals, families, faith community members and members of community at large.
- Is an HMA member in good standing.
- Demonstrates leadership in community organizations.
- Demonstrates whole-person health awareness through ongoing education and seminars.
- Recognized as a whole-person faith health advocate and witness to community quality of life.