2016 HMA Annual Meeting and Conference
Journey to Wholeness – Faith Leaders Meeting Community Health Challenges
Sept. 12 – 14, 2016
Crowne Plaza, San Marco Golf Resort
Deadline for room rate was Aug. 12, 2016. You may still be able to get the Room Rate of only $99 (plus tax)/night but you must contact Group Rooms Coordinator directly at (480) 857-4411!
HMA Members: $410.00
Download and Review Brochure first!
Contact the HMA Office should you need a higher resolution version of the brochure.
Deadline for Conference Registration was Aug. 23, 2016! If you have questions about registration call (800) 723-4291 or email the HMA Office.
Calling Conference Exhibitors and Sponsors!
The Health Ministries Association invites you to showcase your services at our 27th Annual Meeting and Conference in Chandler, AZ! This is a wonderful opportunity to build new relationships and connections at this national conference that brings together a diverse group of attendees representing hundreds of agencies, including faith communities, health centers/hospitals, and other organizations.
Here are two opportunities to consider:
As an Exhibitor:
Your group, organization or company can benefit by exhibiting at our conference:
- Networking opportunities with leaders committed to health, healing and wholeness
- Promotion of your products, services and information
- Visibility to people from a variety of faith traditions and health promotion avenues
- Ability to impact many programs with a whole-person health focus
- All exhibitors will be listed in the conference program information
For more information and to submit an application, connect to the Exhibitor Submission Form!
Deadline has been extended to July 25, 2016!
As a Conference Sponsor:
A unifying force for HMA has been a focus on our vision of engaging, educating and empowering people of faith to be passionate and effective leaders for creating healthier communities. This vision and the commitment to whole-person health have allowed HMA to concentrate its conferences on building leadership and equipping people to advance their health ministries across faith traditions.
Your support enables our vision to be realized by preparing a network of faith and health professionals to develop health ministries that bring needed resources to communities throughout the country. Your sponsorship also highlights for conference attendees your organization’s commitment to building healthier communities through collaboration with groups and individuals engaging faith with health.
All sponsors will be listed in the conference program information.
For more information and to submit an application for sponsorship download the Prospectus for Sponsorship! Deadline has been extended to July 25, 2016!
Current Sponsors for the 2016 Annual Meeting and Conference!
HMA would like to recognize the following sponsors for supporting the movement of health ministries.
- Monday Evening Welcome Dinner – Dignity Health
- Monday Opening Lunch – Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas
- Keynote Speaker – Vesper Society
- Wilkerson-Droege Award – Advocate Health Care
- Westberg Award – Vesper Society
- Conference Bag – Duet: Partners in Health & Aging, Phoenix and Faith Community Health & Wellness Network, Tucson
- General Conference Sponsorship – Halfpap Designs
- General Conference Sponsorship – St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- General Conference Sponsorship – Westberg Institute for Faith Community Nursing
Arizona Travel Tips and Ideas
Many conference attendees have told us of their plans to extend their stay and enjoy the beautiful southwest area. There are many places to see and visit in Arizona. Whether you are interested in visiting the majestic Grand Canyon, the red rock area of Sedona, the deserts, or historical sites such as missions or various Indian archaeological villages there is much to offer! Here are a few suggested websites and resources that are available to help you in your trip planning: