For your Denomination information please click on the links below.
We will be adding more as available.
Reopening church: shared by Wendy Zimmerman, with the Mid-Atlantic Coordinators’ Group
1. 24 Questions to Answer Before Reopening Your Church
2. Four Phases for Reopening the Church
3. Basic Guide for Returning to Your Church Building after COVID-19 (Georgia)
• Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) of Virginia Church Sample Campus Reopening Plans
• Church and the coronavirus: practicing compassion and care even as we take precautions
• Archdioceses of Baltimore, Maryland released Phases and Guidelines on May 12 outlining, in phases, safety protocols for the resumption of activities. They also released a video explaining the new policies.
• CHA Coronavirus Resources
• USCCB Responds to Coronavirus
• A Meditation for the Anxious During Covid-19
• Pope’s prayer to Mary during coronavirus pandemic
• A Prayer for Peace in Anxiety During the Coronavirus Pandemic
• 2/8/20 Catholic Response to Outbreak of Coronavirus
Disciples of Christ
• Disciples and COVID-19 Resources
• Concerning COVID-19
• Reopening our Doors is a resource offered by The Humanitarian Disaster Institute and National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) providing a “step-by-step, biblically-based and research-based approach to resuming in-person ministries.”
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
• Caring response in times of public health concerns
• Interfaith Center of New York (ICNY) – Interfaith in the Time of Coronavirus
• Religions for Peace – Interreligious Councils response to COVID-19
• National Muslim Task Force on COVID-19 guidance on matters including prayer and gatherings, as well as resources and guidelines that help to protect communities and keep them safe.
• COVID-19 IMANA
• Guidance to Shuls and Communities on Reopening is presented by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations (OU) and the Rabbinical Council of America and offers guidance including the recognition that every community is unique and that reopening will be a gradual rather than a one- time event.
• High Holiday Guidance for Communities Affected by COVID-19 is offered by The Rabbinical Assembly as a webpage regularly updated by the Committee on Jewish Laws and Standards (CJLS).
• Union for Reform Judaism COVID-19 Resources for Congregations
• JCRC Security/Emergency Information – COVID-19: What should you be doing?
• United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism – Coronavirus: 10 Things Your Synagogue Can Do
Presbyterian Church USA
• Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources for Congregations and Members
• Presbyterian Disaster Assistance releases pandemic preparedness guide
Seventh Day Adventist
• Coronavirus Pandemic – COVID-19 Resource Page
United Church of Christ
• UCC churches establish protocols, preach awareness, not panic as COVID-19 cases grow
• Unitarian Universalist Association Guidance on Gathering In-Person When COVID-19 Subsides includes a series of questions that congregations might ask as they think about online or in-person gatherings.