Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CDT
Fundraising events are a wonderful opportunity to introduce new donors to your organization and to cultivate deeper relationships with current donors. However, they can also be a lot of work. In this webinar, we will share ways to ensure that your event is worth the effort. We will share practical tips for event management, guest experience, revenue generation, and sponsorships. Whether your event raises $10,000 or over $1 million, the best practices shared in this webinar will help keep your fundraising efforts focused and your events successful.
What you will learn:
- Key components of a successful fundraising event
- Best practices for event management – for both large and small events
- Various methods of generating revenue at events
- Ways to create lasting relationships with event attendees – both current donors and new donors
- Creative ways to maximize your event’s impact on donors and attendees