TU Collaborative is a National Rehabilitation Research and Training Center funded by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Research (NIDILRR). The TU Collaborative seeks to broaden understanding about community integration and to improve opportunities for individuals with psychiatric disabilities to participate more fully in community life. Here are some of the resources listed in their last newsletter issue (September 2016):
- Peer Facilitate Community Inclusion…Read More
- Let’s Move: Using the Community to Increase Physical Activity An 8-Week Protocol…Read More
- Adding Recreation to your Coping Toolbox: An 8-Week Protocol…Read More
- Upcoming Webinar: Supported Education…Read More
- Engagement Opportunities:
The Temple University Collaborative is supported by funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living, National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), and Temple University. The content of this special announcement does not necessarily reflect the views of the funding agencies and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.