Are you a mid-career healthcare provider working to advance health?
- having learning resources at your fingertips
- having an EXECUTIVE COACH for 3 years!
- having $35K to support your learning (from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- applying that learning to solving a real-world problem in your own community
- benefitting from a “deep dive” in the areas of health equity and health disparities
CLINICAL SCHOLARS is accepting applications now through March 14th!
The RWJF Clinical Scholars Program is a national leadership program for teams of active health care providers. Team members are licensed teams of mid-career providers with 5+ years clinical experience from health fields such as allied health, dentistry, nursing, medicine, social work, and/or veterinary medicine. Teams receive 3 years of program funding and executive coaching and leadership training to address a complex health issue in their community. Providers serving anywhere in the US or US Territories are eligible for our program. We want applications from other providers in your area.
- View an archived applicant webinar HERE.
- Start your application today at clinical-scholars.org
- See more details on the program components and current projects at http://clinicalscholarsnli.org
- Join our live twitter chat Q&A with Clinical Scholar Directors on 2/14 at 12:30pm EST @CSP_UNC
Not a clinician? View details on RWJF leadership programs for community leaders, doctoral students, and researchers at rwjf.org/changeleaders
Clinical Scholars is a program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
For additional information on the Clinical Scholars Program, click here!