Wednesday, April 27 from 3 – 4pm (EST) you can learn more about how faith-based organizations are teaming up with Faith United Against Tobacco and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention( CDC) to encourage their members to stop smoking.
Guest speakers include:[list]
- Vinny DeMarco, National Coordinator, Faith United Against Tobacco
- Marlene Feagan, President, Health Ministries Association
- Curtis Ramsey-Lucas, Managing Director, Resource Development, American Baptist Home Mission Societies
- Bishop Larry Lee Thomas, Smoke Free Holy Grounds
- Crystal Bruce, Health Communications Specialist, CDC
To register for this event, go to: http://bit.ly/21Kv1qs.