Faith Community Nurses Statement regarding Faith Communities and Faith Community Nurses (FCN) answering the call to serve our communities during the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Wesley Theological Seminary: Faith Community Resources – Coronavirus Click here for Resources and Information complied to assist Faith Communities.
|HMA believes in sharing, not scaring. COVID-19 is estimated to last longer and be more easily transferable, with ranging severity of symptoms. Please visit CDC.gov Cases of Coronavirus and check back to our website and our social media for any updates, as they are received.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wear a cloth mask/ face covering when in public.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and others not in your household.