The HMA conference is September 13-15, 2020. The Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel is extending our group rate for September 9-18. Take advantage of these extra days so that you can take in more of what the Chicago area has to offer. Go to the Upcoming Conference page for more information.
Chicago – on the shore of Lake Michigan, has such a variety of things to see and do. Scroll down for more details.
- In the heart of the city is Millennium Park, with the infamous “Cloud Gate” sculpture.
- Navy Pier just turned 100 years old, and has the Centennial Wheel to enjoy.
- Love to shop? Check out the Magnificent Mile or the Old Orchard Mall.
- The glorious architecture – just walk around the city, or visit the Chicago Architecture Center for tours.
- And let’s not forget to eat. So many culinary delights to be found.
Central States Dahlia Society Flower Show
Saturday September 12th from 12pm-4:30pm
Sunday, September 13th, 10am-4:30pm
Concert schedule will be out in March 2020
West Side Story production, Sat. Sept. 12 or Wednesday, Sept. 16
1116 Depot St., Glenview, IL
360 CHICAGO, 875 N Michigan Ave 94th floor, Chicago, IL 60611
Check out Chicago’s most thrilling experience – Tilt. Go to 360chicago.com and see what it is all about!
Go to www.architecture.org and see what wonders are to be found.
Go to the website to see current events.
Tuesday, September 15th 6:40pm
(if you’re a baseball fan visit the Cubs official site for ticket availability)