Are you passionate about saving lives? Do you want to get involved, engaged, and network with your peers and other professionals to maximize healthcare outcomes during a disaster? If so, you now have a new tool that will help you achieve all of those goals.
Introducing the first interprofessional certification designed especially for you! American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) now offers the ANCC National Healthcare Disaster Certification™. Developed by and for disaster healthcare professionals, this certification verifies competency in all phases of the disaster cycle: mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
As a certified disaster healthcare professional, you will:
- Display mastery of the knowledge and skills related to each phase of the disaster cycle
- Gain a valid and reliable assessment of your disaster competencies
- Stand out to employers and colleagues
- Promote continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Stay up to date and ready to respond with recertification every five years
Apply Now! Become a certified disaster healthcare professional today!